It's No Secret that I Speak another Language!Jan 25, 2024
How I Truly set myself apart, it’s no secret that I “Speak Another Language,” when it come to the Energy Awareness I have of not just the Physical World, but also, and more importantly, the Energy World. I have been a long time study of Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine [TCM], Chakra's, Aura's Shamanism etc. I started my journey into alternate realms at a young age, seven to be exact. I was lucky enough to be in an accident that sent me into a coma for a time. My recovery took more more places in time space too, not just in the physical world, but in this elusive energy world as well.
I grew up in what was called a “town” at the time. I am not going to go into detail of the whole correlation between these worlds at this time. However, how I ended up in this space I am in now, has a lot to do with that moment in time.
I have been utilizing a program and system for skin treatments, based on the principles of Chinese and Ayurvedic Medicine, also known as the Subtle Energies. The product and company, stems from the conviction that in addition to the visible aspects of the human body, there are others, unseen, with great influence on how we feel and how we look, namely, our energy envelope and interior energetic centers and pathways.
These are the fundamental philosophy in which Phyto 5 applies to their award winning technology:
- The body is not simply matter but ‘vital’ energy as well. It is vital energy which makes vital mater Vital – or alive vibrationally. This understanding dates back to traditional Chinese Medicine [TCM] and Ayurvedic medicine. It was revived in the twentieth century with the findings of quantum physics. Since those findings, a number of members of the medical community in Europe, Asia and the United States have conducted conclusive research on the subject. Today, vital energy is measurable, thus proven. It is a carrier of essential information to all cells, tissues and organs of the body.
- The body is 80% fluids (matter). TCM highlights five major fluids: water, arterial blood (red blood), venous blood (blue blood), lymph, and vital energy. The function of the major fluids is to provide oxygen and nutrients to all cells and tissues (function of red blood), and consequently, to provide waste removal (blue blood removes carbonic gas and lymph removes waste matter resulting from the metabolism of the cells). Water being the largest component of the body, it must be allowed to circulate and not stagnate. That circulation depends on the activity of the diaphragm when we breathe and move around. It needs to fight gravity that would accumulate water in our legs. None of those functions would occur with the flow of vital energy.
- The skin is an organ. It receives vital energy and its tissues are fed and cleansed by harmonious workings of the energy of the five elements and the proper circulation of the five fluids corresponding to the five elements.
- TCM attributes five aspects (phases and components) to vital energy. They are called the five elements. Each element drives the energy that is specific to each one of the five fluids.
- Everything in the body is in a Vibrational State. In fact, everything in the universe and on planet Earth is submitted to its own vibrational state although our five physical senses are not equipped to notice.
- Any object (matter)–any piece of solid or amount of fluid–will respond to a specific vibration according to its mass. It is called the ‘pitch’ of the object. This is part of the laws of harmonics stemming from the study of music whose consequences have been used in modern engineering and many other fields.
- In his book “Vibrational Medicine,” Richard Gerber, MD. States two important truths:
- “The physical body is actually a complex network of interwoven energy fields.”
- “If we are beings of energy, it follows that we can be affected by energy.” Of course, we can be affected either in a positive (wellness enhancing) way as we can be affected in negative ways ranging from discomfort to illness.
There are two primary pieces of equipment created by Phyto 5:
- The Biodraineur: This technology balances the five major fluids according to TCM. A number of companies have created similar drainage machines or incorporated similar functions in multi-purpose pieces of equipment, however, the Biodrainer – by Phyto 5 -, is still unique inasmuch as it is not limited to just lymph drainage.
- The Chromapuncteur is a light machine. This machine is unique inasmuch as it does not use LED technology that provides limited frequencies but a dichroic filter technology that reproduces the entire range of frequencies for each of the seven natural component colors of sunlight. The Chromapuncteur can be used to work on acupuncture points, chakras (energetic centers), reflex zones, and to perform energetic drainage in tandem with the Biodraineur.
- Each piece of equipment can be free-standing, or the two can be combined to work together, in particular, to perform “energetic drainages” for the purpose of balancing the fiver major fluids. The machines are made to connect together the mechanical movement of the drainage with the energetic potency of any of the nine colors of light from the Chromapuncteur.
A third piece of equipment, the Biostimulateur, is totally unmatched in the industry, and reserved for advanced energetic treatments on energetic zones, acupuncture points and meridians, in support of treatments, wellness centers and skincare institutes.
How they work
Here I am focusing on the two primary pieces of the PHYTO 5 equipment:
- Biodraineur: Its purpose is to be able to balance any of the five major fluids of TCM (water, red blood, blue blood, lymph and vital energy). All skin conditions can be improved by working not only at the level of the skin, but also on the energy of the fluids. To that end, the Biodraineur has five pre-calibrated frequencies that set the proper (balanced) rhythm of each of the five fluids. Since each fluid, when balanced, has its own specific “pitch” and moves at its own specific rhythm, the drainage with the Biodraineur using the pre-calibrated rhythm will “remind” the fluid to move at its proper rhythm to maintain its harmonious movement thereby providing optimum function.
- Chromapuncteur: Light is energy that moves as electromagnetic waves. Each of the seven component colors of white (sun) light consists of a range of frequencies. The equipment reproduces that range for each of the colors offered by the machine. The “pitch” of each fluid will respond to a specific color of light because it is in harmony with that particular range of frequencies.
To Sum it Up:
- The Biodraineur is superior to any other similar machine for two reasons:
- No other machine has a systematic way to work on more than simply the lymph.
- It is made to be combined with the Chromapuncteur to perform award-winning “energetic drainages” that are unique to the PHYTO 5 method.
- Although the Biodraineur has a proven track record and can significantly improve the results of any skincare treatment (face and/or body), the results are enhanced when both Biodraineur and Chromapuncteur work in tandem to perform the “energetic drainages” and balance the energy of all five TCM fluids.
- With the Chromapuncteur, not only are energetic drainages possible, but additional energetic work using light therapy becomes available.